Part Time Admin Assistant
Springfield Steel Buildings Ltd are looking for a part time admin assistant to join our team. SSB are an established Hull based construction company that offer nationwide services.
Work will include but is not limited to:
- Ensuring all incoming calls are answered promptly and dealt with appropriately.
- Monitoring and responding to emails as necessary.
- Printing, copying and binding a range of documents.
- General office admin duties, ordering stationery, filing, photocopying, etc.
- Assist in the maintenance of health and safety files and insurance documentation.
- Dealing with utility bills for the business.
- Inputting invoices and purchases into the system, to be checked by the Accounts Manager.
- Responsible for booking accommodation for colleagues working away, including amendments and cancellations if applicable.
- Updating the calendar for those people working away.
- Looking after fleet vehicles including MOT/Service/Maintenance.
- Support Accounts Manager workload.
- Implementing processes to achieve efficiency of administrative system.
- Any other additional duties required appropriate to the role.
- Have at least 1 years experience in administration
- Be very well organized and able to prioritize and use your own initiative in quieter periods.
- Have a positive, can do attitude.
- Have strong IT skills, especially with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have GCSE Maths and English to a minimum of grade C or equivalent.
This is a part time role, Salary, hours and days of work will be discussed at interview.
Hours to be confirmed at interview with a minimum of 16 hours.
To apply, please email your CV to Jess Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org